The ME221 MX-5 PnP is the latest generation plug-n-Play engine management for the MX-5/Miata MK1 from year of build 1989 to 1995 1.6/1.8
This ME221 supports both the 1.6 and the 1.8 variant and also fits in the original enclosure so that everything can be properly removed from the original location. The only thing that needs to be adjusted is a vacuum hose that has to go from the ECU to the engine hold so that it can be connected to the intake manifold.
- Used ME221 ECU Core (Freescale Automotive Processing Power)
- Support for all OEM sensors
- True Plug-N-Play solution: Support for variable as well as the on/off throttle valve sensor
- 16 × 16 Fuel and Onstekings tables (with dual table switching)
- VE based fuel algorithms
- Any type of high-resistance injector
- DSP Knock/Detonation control
- Built-in 21PSI MAP sensor
- Closed Loop Boost Control
- Launch Control
- Fully Sequential at 1.8 engines
- Regular software Updates
- Uses the powerful MEITE software
- An open approach to firmware/software features.
- Supplied with Basemaps developed on a dyno. Both Turbo and N/A.
- For disassembly of the original ECU and assembly of the ME221, follow the manual.
- ME221 PnP Core Board
- Vacuum Hose
If you want to remove the large LMM, order an IAT (inlet temperature sensor)