The new MTC-L Plus wideband air/fuel meter features the patended DirectDigital™ technology and the new Advanced Sensor control that receives signals more often and quickly than before and it also better heats the lambdasonde. All this makes it the fastest and most reliable air/fuel meter ever!
What’s in the box?
- Digital display to read the AIR Fuel Ratio (AFR)
- Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband lambdasonde
- Fronts for the display (white and black)
- Installation guide
In short, all the necessary parts to ensure a good assembly!
A very neat function of the Innovate Wideband compared to the other brands is that a signal wire can be connected to the lighting of the car. This ensures that the screen automatically adjusts the brightness as soon as the car’s lights are turned on.
A must to fine-tune the car
If you have ordered a standalone ECU such as the ME221 or ME442 from us then the Innovate Wideband is a very nice addition. This is needed during the tuning of the engine to exactly know what the air fuel ratio is doing. The original sensor most of the times is a so-called narrowband sensor which gives the ECU only very limited information; it is almost comparable to an off switch. According to this sensor, the mixture is lean, stoich or rich and virtually not in between. With a wideband sensor as supplied with the Innovate wideband, this information can be read in detail.
Also suitable for tuning oldtimers with a carb
If you are in possession of a vintage car with a carburettor then the Innovate Wideband can also be a solution in this situation. The wideband air fuel meter makes it possible to adjust the carburettor yourself without checking the spark plugs. Simply screw the sensor into the exhaust, mount the meter in the desired spot and see in real time what the adjustments to the carburettor do on the air/fuel mixture.
* FASTER Sensor Frequency for faster O2 sensor feedback
* FASTER Analog Output Speed helps ensure that your ECU sees changes in air/fuel ratio as they happen
* ENHANCED Heater Control for superior sensor performance in forced induction and other high performance applications
* Large Digital readout and programmable “Digital Needle” provides the functionality of a Needle gauge with the pinpoint accuracy of a digital display
* Digital display in AFR or LAMBDA
* 52mm diameter gauge body with included interchangeable faceplates and bezels
* Bosch™ LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor
* Patented 100 Digital wideband AIR/fuel ratio technology!
* Ability to calibrate O2 sensor for maximum accuracy
* Wideband O2 compatible with several fuel types
* Innovate MTS serial in/out (for use with MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels)
* Datalog using powerful LogWorks software on your PC
MTX-L PLUS: Digital Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit (8 Ft.)-Includes: Gauge, Silver Bezel, Black Bezel, White Faceplate, Black Faceplate, LSU 4.9 Wideband O2 Sensor, 8 Ft. Sensor Cable (Overall length 10 ft.), 1 “Exhaust, Program Cable, and Manual.