MFA 2.0 Display Mazda MX-5 NB / NBFL
Freely programmable Multidisplay for the Original Speedometer
OLED Multi-Display compatible with all CAN Bus Control Units and Standalone
With the CANchecked displays you have all relevant values in view.
The aim was to provide an affordable meter for Can Bus ECUs. CANchecked has with its 52mm round instrument an attractive display with OLED screen on the market. Due to the very compact design, it was possible to integrate this display in the Mazda MX-5 Tacho instead of the original oil pressure gauge. This display is equipped with an OLED screen, which offers the best readability even in direct sunlight. The operation is carried out with the provided rotary knob, which allows a precise work.
The display is suitable for all freely programmable control units with CAN bus and many with serial interface. The display can also be fed with 4 values rom external sensors and OBD II. It is also possible to use it as a stand-alone multifunction display.
– Conversion kit for the original speedometer with illustrated instructions
– 1.5 inch OLED display
– 8 different display windows freely configurable
– Choice of up to 33 fixed sensors
– Up to 6 sensors per display – Connection via Can-Bus
– 4 analogue inputs for 0 – 5V sensors (for example, oil pressure, fuel pressure, exhaust gas temperature (with adapter) and boost pressure)
– Shift light optional
– Serial interface optional
– Individual minimum and maximum warning values
– Popup function when values exceed or fall below
Many customers always ask, “What values can I query from my controller?”. The answer: “ALL” .
The control unit manufacturers determine themselves which values are to be sent via the interface and also document these accordingly. With the display, a total of up to 33 sensors can be interrogated if the manufacturer supports it.
– In total there are 8 views that can be individually populated with the following ads
– Single value
– 4-fold display
– 6-fold display
– Bar chart
– Line chart
– Single pointer
– Double pointer
Each sensor can be configured with minimum and maximum warning values. In the displays themselves, exceeded values are displayed in red and underlined values in blue font.
If a sensor is underpassed / not shown, the sensor setting determines what happens: Popup or just a small yellow triangle in the top right corner of the status bar.
Shift light optional
– 8 LEDs – each individually adjustable
– Speed limits
– Blinking speed – the entire shift light flashes
– shift lightning brightness
– The connection is made by a 50cm long cable, which allows a flexible installation location.
In general, it is possible to support all ECUs that have a documented Can-Bus interface. For this, however, the manufacturer must add the Can-Bus protocol.
The following standalone engine units have already been implemented:
– trijekt (Premium, Bee, trigifant)
– Megasquirt 2 und 3
– k-data KDFI
– EcuMaster EMU (classic with Can-Bus adapter: EMU Black)
– AIM generic protocol
– Haltech v2
– MME ECU481 with Can Bus
– SCS Delta GDI4 and Delta
– VAG (Audi / VW / Seat)
– Van kronenburg KMS MD35 (MP25 with CAN-Bus adapter)
– VEMS with serial adapter
If your ECU is not listed, please contact us
Fits for car model
Mazda MX-5 II (NB/NBFL) Bj. 01/98 – 10/05
– CANchecked MFA MX-5 II conevrsion set
– Wiring harness set
– Quickstart Guide
Installation manuals can be found on CANchecked website
– Shift light