The new V2 G-Force is here. Improved user interface and design, same high quality technical specs as always!
Electronic boost control with the GFB TMS touch!
High tech is not about extra dials and buttons, its about performance without the hassle including easier fitment, faster tuning and setup and a more functional user interface (that’s computer speak for the bit you use to control it).
This G-Force is the most reliable and cost effective boost control device on the market
It has a more stable boost curve than “ball-and spring” types. It is a simple installation and works on almost any turbo-charged engine, petrol or diesel, internal or external wastegate. Also: it can be used in conjunction with factory boost control system, or stand-alone.
The GFB Boost controller easily blows the competition away. See the PDF file or the extra image for a comparison between our G-Force controller and the ones from AEM, Turbosmart, Blitz, Greddy and HKS. None of them has so many features as our GFB G-Force Boost Controller! And last but not least: The G-Force controller has a very low price compared to others.
How about these features;
• Controls boost pressures up to 50psi (3.5 bar): Class leading performance!
• Touch screen interface with menu button
• Choose your screen colours from six different options
• Open or closed loop operation: Closed loop logic helps prevent boost variations that can occur in different gears, RPMranges and atmospheric conditions.
• 6 boost memories, all individually programmable: You can program a different boost pressure and rise rate for each gear, and select on-the-fly.
• Scramble boost with auxiliary remote switching: Program a timed boost increase for that extra edge when needed and remote button for activation.
• Remote trigger and button supplied as standard: Use the trigger wire to connect to other system triggers of use the supplied button.
• Spike-stop feature eliminates boost spiking: Helps tame boost spiking on troublesome turbocharger systems.
• Real-time boost gauge, displays in bar, psi or kPa: Choose the display units to suit your preference.
• Over-boost warning: User adjustable warning to indicate if the boost pressure is too high.
• Comprehensive fitting kit and instructions supplied in the kit.
Size (WxHxD): 9×5,5x2cm